PELICAN - HARDIGG ROTOMOLD
Protective Cases » MAC Rack
Pelican - Hardigg Rotomold MR1910-02/29/02 - 35.1 x 22.6 x 13.1 in
Compact and lightweight MAC Rack Cases boast a smaller footprint to make the most of limited space. These minimized cubes protect with the same rugged rotomolded outer shell and 19 EIA shock mounted rack as the Classic Cases, but with a smaller sway space. Inside, delicate equipment and instruments travel and perform while protected from shock, vibration, moisture, and impact. Perfect for shipping around the world or just moving down the hall - MAC Racks give you all the needed shock and vibration protection plus a more efficient use of space. Casters even come standard on the 5-inch-size lids for total portability. If it's versatility as well as protection you're looking for, MAC Rack is the case to get you there and back - again and again.
• Compact and lightweight.
• Shock mounts designed for 20-200 lbs. to provide some shock and vibration dampening and cooling airflow while minimizing the case size.
• Often used when space and weight are critical as well as some shock and vibration protection.
• Recessed, cobalt black hardware fastens tight and endures.
• Patented Comfort Grip Handles™ make lifting a pleasure.
• 5 lids include smooth rolling edge casters.
• Ideal for semi-ruggedized equipment that requires good shock and vibration protection in a light, compact case.
• Protection for equipment from 20-200 lbs.
• Equipment typically will have 50-80 G fragility.
• Ideal for field-deployed and sheltered applications. Typical uses include solid-state circuit electronics, radar and microwave antennas, control consoles and panels, or radio, TV and communications equipment.